Sunday, April 5, 2009

Weekly feature: Excerpt from original script

This week's episode is all about white. And something borrowed, something blue, something old...(PS. it's Hell bells, not Something Blue;)

In a scene with Willow and Dawn, cut for time, Giles' absence from the Anya & Xander's wedding was explained:

Dawn: I thought Xander and Anya couldn't afford flowers.

Willow: Giles sent 'em. Aren't they gorgeous?


Dawn: Yeah. I wish Giles was here.

Willow: Me too. And I'm sure he'd much rather be here that fighting that nasty demon-

Dawn: Da-e-mon. In England, it's daemon.

Willow: Daemon, too right. But Giles' got responsibilities. And so Anya and Xander have flowers. And flowers. And more flowers. Ooh, it's going to be so pretty.


I really wish they hadn't cut this scene. I got bummed out, noticing that Giles wasn't there. I was almost convinced he didn't care, or that he was afraid he wouldn't be welcomed there anymore, so he didn't go.

No comments:

Post a Comment