Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Weekly feature: Excerpt from original script

I'm a little late with this one(they usually comes out every Sunday).

This excerpt is from the Angel episode That Old Gang Of Mine(Gunn's old gang attacks Caritas);


Cordelia has an even more difficult time easing into a conversation with Fred in the following exchange;

Cordelia: You're exactly the sort of girl who would have hated me in high school.

Fred: Oh, I'm sure that's not true.

Cordelia: No, no it is. I pretty much saw to it. I was a cheerleader, had power, popularity. You didn't know me then.

Fred: No I didn't. I knew you when you were a princess.

Cordelia: Uh, right. Anyway...


Btw, if you guys wonder where I get the excperts, it's mainly from Angel The Casefiles and The Watcher's guides(for Buffy).

No comments:

Post a Comment