Sunday, February 22, 2009

Weekly feature: Excerpt from original script

Time for a Angel episode.

In Forgiving (baby Connor is gone and Angel is trying to get him back) a line is cut where Linwood makes a "implied" threat to Lilah.


"It's not like I'm going to get my feelings bruised and yank your mother out of that very expensive clinic you had her in... Don't worry. She's safe as a baby. Well, not the baby you lost, 'cause that one's gone to Hell forever... you might want to keep me updated in the future. I look forward to that report."

No wonder she cut his head of. Although, I'm not sure if she took more offense to that Linwood threatened her mom or that she was threatened at all. It would have been interesting to see how Lilah would have responded. Maybe even with genuine concern for her mom?

No comments:

Post a Comment